All our orders are handled by Singapore Post and we provide two options for domestic shipping:
- Normal Mail: 3-7 working days (after your order is shipped)
- SmartPac: 2-3 working days (after your order is shipped)
⚠️ If you don't receive your order after 14 working days, do slide into our DM. Do note that lost normal mail will not be replaced or refunded.
- International shipping fees are charged based on the customer's residing country which will be reflected only after you check out.
- Kindly note that international shipping will take approximately 5-6 weeks after your order is shipped.
If you’re not feeling 100% about the whole thing, let’s talk!
- For sanitary reasons, all purchases made are final and not eligible for any return or exchange.
- Only partial refund is eligible for defective items(s) (case-by-case). Do notify us within three days after parcel is received and ensure that item(s) has/have not been used with all original packaging and tags attached.
- Defective items refer to one that is no longer in usable condition and will be determined at our own discretion (excludes colour discrepancies, differing resin patterns, bent stud or hook etc.)
- Please send us an email at email@example.com with a picture of your defective item(s) and invoice within three days.
1. Who are you and who is in the team?
Oh hello there human bean! I am Apphia, the founder, marketing manager, business operations manager, supply chain manager, sustainability manager...yeah you get it! Truly a #smallbiz who uses "we" in our narratives just so we look cooler and more credible (KEKE opps exposed).
Anyhoo, I am a Singaporean, old-soul at heart and a earring connoisseur. I am a self-proclaimed patriotic Singaporean auntie who loves a good bowl of bakchormee and all things local! Slide into my DM and we can talk about everything under the sun!
2. Is this a full-time hustle? Why did you start whoaa!?
Nope, it isn't! whoaa! is solely a passion project and I hold a full time job in the tourism industry (oh yeah now our designs make sense hor)!
For those wondering, whoaa! was started on 9th May 2020 during Circuit Breaker (Singapore's version of lockdown for COVID-19). I have always dreamt of having my own accessory shop – just because quirky and crazy earrings give me so much happiness and I hope to spread this same happiness and joy to other individuals.
I started this little venture during Circuit Breaker right after my last official university assignment and when everything was gloomy. At that point in time, I convinced myself to get started (been thinking for the longest time) given how life was so unpredictable and if I don't get started now, I probably would regret – e.g. how COVID-19 was so rampant and anyone could be the next one (*choy!*). And especially since I could run this little venture entirely online. And...here we are, whoaa! Be prepared, we will be here for a long time!
3. Can I purchase sold out items?
Yes, of course (subject to availability)! Slide into our DM if there is something that you want but is currently sold out! We also open Backorders once in a while! However, do note that payment will have to be made in advance and that order will take up to 3 weeks! Please note that Backorders are to be placed separately from in-stock items – otherwise, the order will only be dispatched once all Backorder item(s) arrive.
4. I forgot it’s my friend’s birthday and I need my order urgently. Do you offer express delivery?
Yes, of course! But how can you forget your friend’s birthday?! Anyhoo, we are able to provide same-day delivery via third-party courier services such as GrabExpress and Lalamove. However, prices will be dependent on the location so hit us up via email or Instagram DM and we can make things work (and save your sinking friendship...!).
5. I really love your brand but I’ve yet to see something I like. When can I expect new launches?
We are flattered and super grateful! We started whoaa! with weekly launches followed by bi-weekly launches. Due to the commitment of our day job and the feedback from the community, we've decided to adopt a flexible structure whereby we launch as-and-when-we-like (cos #bosshasfinalsay). Think: at least 1-2 new collections every month! Follow us on our socials to be updated FIRST!
You can also submit a feedback form and let us know what we should make or curate!
6. Can I request for a small card or special packaging?
Yes, of course! We're more than willing to include a handwritten card if it's a gift for a loved one! If you have a special request for packaging, we will try our best to make it happen as well. Just let us know in the order note and we will contact you if needed!